This is recipe for a classic Polish Crepes. I am using this recipe since like 25 years and never made any adjustment to it as in my opinion this recipe is the best for me. Simple to remember and even easier to make. I am using those Classic Crepes (Naleśniki Klasyczne) while making sweet and savoury dishes. They had main usage in my YouTube recipe video Polish Crepe Rolls with Meat – Krokiety z Mięsem Klasyczne a la Szef Seweryn. Hope you like it. If you haven’t seen it yet , click link here to have a quick look.
Ingredients for a Classic Polish Crepes
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 2 cups plain flour (the best is ’00′ flour)
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- 4 spoons of melted butter
Method to make Classic Polish Crepes for Polish Crepes Rolls
(or any other dishes made with crepes, sweet or savoury)
- Blend all ingredients together. Best solution is to add first all liquid ingredients and add dry on top of that. It’s best solution to avoid lump in our Crepe batter.
- Warm up frying pan. Add tea spoon of oil on the pan and use paper towel to spread it all over the pan. Pan can look dry. Doesn’t matter. There is enough grease in batter (as we added melted butter). They won’t stick.
- Add 3/4 ladle of our batter to pan and spread it all over pan.
- Flip Crepe when it will look quite ready (1-2 min)\
- Finish on other side.
- Flip to a plate !
- Ready !
Here you have link to Polish Crepe Rolls with Meat – Klasyczne Krokiety z Mięsem a la Simple Polish Chef Seweryn